Today ControlMonkey is pleased to announce that we have reinforced our “Import to Terraform” solution with the capability to Import AWS CodeBuild resources to Terraform.
AWS CodeBuild is a fully managed integration service that compiles source code, runs tests, and produces ready-to-use software packages.
However, when managing CodeBuild in a manual ClickOps methodology, and not through Terraform Code, the risk factor of misconfigurations increases.
Due to the fact that CodeBuild is a crucial component for delivering applications and services to production, any misconfiguration of it may critically affect the Software Delivery process, which in turn slows down business.
With ControlMonkey, DevOps can easily import and manage their CodeBuild:
- Project (aws_codebuild_project)
- ReportGroup (aws_codebuild_report_group)
- ResourcePolicy (aws_codebuild_resource_policy)
- SourceCredential (aws_codebuild_source_credential)
- Webhook (aws_codebuild_webhook)
The benefits of managing CodeBuild with Terraform & ControlMonkey:
- Get out-of-the-box Drift Detection on any deviation from your desired CodeBuild state
- Leverage Infrastructure CI/CD to validate any changes to your CodeBuild artifacts
- Set Proactive Policies to avoid any misconfigurations that could lead to downtime
So if you’re still managing your CodeBuild projects through the AWS console, now’s the time to manage them with Terraform.